OUR EXIT POLICY
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO VEHICLE EXIT UNTIL THE STREETS ARE OPENED TO EVERYONE BY THE CITY OF ORANGE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Our show is scheduled to end at 3:00 p.m.
- Rain? There is no rain. If that changes, car show staff and the City of Orange will make the decision to close the show and open the gates for exit. Only car show staff and the City of Orange may make this decision.
- Car show staff will notify you when it is time to leave the show.
- Exit is on East Chapman and West Chapman only.
- Vehicles parked on, or on a side street to, South Glassell or West Chapman are to exit at East Chapman.
- Vehicles parked on, or on a side street to North Glassell or East Chapman are to exit at West Chapman.
- You will be cited by on-duty police and fire personnel if you fail to follow these rules:
- Do not move your vehicle from your parking spot until car show staff notifies you that it is time to leave the show.
- Do not move, drain or reposition any barrier, including water barriers
- Do not drive onto curbs or sidewalks or block handicapped access or pedestrian crossways or pathways.
- All entrants who fail to observe these public safety rules will be barred from future shows, in addition to any citation issued by Orange City Police or Fire.
RULES FOR EVERYONE
- No Alcohol
- No Animals
- No Bicycle Riding
- No Skateboard Riding
Thank you for your cooperation!
Rotary Club of Orange Plaza
Orange Plaza Car Show Committee